Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Fullness!

How was your Thanksgivings? We picked up Jon's sister Kathy and her son A.J. who is Ashton's age at the airport on Tuesday then met everyone down in Williamsburg, outside of Jamestown, etc. on Wednesday. I was missing my own family and a little sulky but I quickly got over it. Jeff and Jean and their 7 kids were there. She homeschools and her 4 teenage boys are amazing and sweet. They all played with Ashton and Corynn and helped Taison walk. It was nonstop sports and games. I think on Thanksgiving Day we played soccer, then went for a walk, then went swimming (it was a time share with an indoor pool), then ate dinner, played soccer again and ended the day by playing a crazy fun game of Charades. The weather was crazy warm. 70 degrees all day Wednesday and Thursday.
On Friday we got to walk the streets of Williamsburg and experience that era and history. Saturday we drove back home with Kathy and A.J. and Jeff and Jean to watch teh BYU football game against Utah at a ward member's home. It was fun for Jon to have Jeff and his boys as football fans together. They spent the night and got to come to church with us. Now the house is quiet and the kids will have normal life and normal sleep again. They slept on the floor in our room at the time share. Ashton rolled all over and inevitably ended up kicking Corynn. Corynn screamed one time, "I don't like it! I don't like it!" We quickly jumped out of bed to move them to different sides of the room before Taison woke up.
My latest book series was Llyod Alexander's The Book of Three/ Black Cauldron series. It was a great series for Young Adult's with adventure and wisdom and good vs. evil. Fun stuff. I highly recommend it. I'm reading I am David now and it's pretty good too. If you ever have anything good ideas, let me know. Also any movie ideas! I love you guys!

No comments: