Monday, August 13, 2007

Closure is a good thing

Well, it's been a long painful week, as you might have noticed. I waited all week for a response from Mark and finally got it Saturday. I cried the rest of the afternoon, then threw together a last minute bonfire/meteor shower party and headed off to live my life.

Loving someone is not an easy thing, so I've learned. You all already know that. But I am truly grateful for the experience. I learned so much about myself, my selfishness, my instability, my amazing depth and ability to love. I look forward to starting fresh and new with some lucky guy. I"m determined to live one day at a time and not judge myself for what did and did not happen between Mark and I. We tried. A lot. But in the end, the Spirit won. As it should.

Thank you all for your years of understanding, patience, and supportive love for me. Let's all start up that family fast again, and find me a husband! :)

Love Ya,
Meesh

No comments: