Thursday, July 12, 2007

Adventuring - Fabulous deals! by Meesh


As you know, I'm an avid "adventurer" and always keep my ear to the ground as it relates to cheap adventures. I have some nifty tools that I use that I think are fabulous!


  • Travelzoo.com - Once a week they publish their "Top 20" deals. This week, the three night Bahama cruise for $189 caught my eye.

  • Cheapoair.com - They get exclusive airfare deals. At times I've found airfare $400 cheaper than on my other favorite searching sites.

  • Sidestep.com - Another fabulous searching site

  • REI Adventures - So you're feeling adventurous, but aren't sure where to go or how to get started. REI Adventures, meet my Family. My Family, meet REI Adventures. I'm currently salivating over a multisport adventure in Croatia in October.

Remember, a trip is when you take your kids with you... a vacation is when you don't. You just took a trip, now you need a vacation!

No comments: