Monday, July 16, 2007

Heavenly Father must get a kick out of my dating life

Why me? Why.... Why why, me?

Earlier last week I was determined to go on a date to an upcoming festival on Saturday called Llama Fest. I had a crush on a boy in my ward and decided to call him up and ask him out. With much trepidation and pounding heart I did it. And he said no. Yep, he said no!

Well, that was enough to send me into a anger-induced flirt fest at the Stake Service Project on Saturday morning. I was determined to meet a boy in the Stake and take him to Llama Fest with me that night. Well I did. And he is fabulous. So cute. We spent the whole day together actually. We went kayaking down the Provo river and at the end of it, just when I was basking in the glow of my new crush, who is to float by but Mark. Oh yes, Mark.

Thankfully the cute boy, we'll call him John, noticed my abrupt change and sensing my discomfort worked hard to distract me. Which worked. We had a fabulous evening together at Llama Fest (which he has ALWAYS wanted to go to) and I look forward to future "contact." Tee hee!

Love Ya!
Meesh

1 comment:

Shaunae said...

Oooh lala! Sounds very fun and interesting! It's nice to have a goal and randomly have it met so quickly! Llama fest bringing people together! :)